So -- here we go -- another school year. Hard to believe. We have had a great summer. The kids had a great day. I was the most worried about Brandon. This was a big change for him. Funny as it sounds, even getting on the bus as a "regular" was a new thing. I was so worried about him through the day. He ended up doing just fine of course. He has several friends on his bus, in several classes and a few to sit with during lunch.
Trevor and Christen had a good day too. Most of it was familiar to them with teachers that we have had before and friends in their classes that they are happy to have.
I had a nice first day back - going to exercise and then visiting and having lunch with my good friend Leslie. Maybe I will clean the house tomorrow . . .






3 comments:
First day of school is always kind of bittersweet. Can't believe your kids are back already! Here the kids go back next week, and I have to go back for meetings on Thursday! Looks like you had a great summer!
I can't believe how old your kids look. It makes you realize how much time has gone by....sigh...
Kristen is going to be just beautiful. First day of school is bitter sweet...I still cry on the first day.
I cant believe school is started already!!! Crazy! We still have 2 weeks to go....I am ready to get back to a schedule though....exercising has really taken too long of a summer break!!!....oh yeah....i am finally checking blogs again! Summer has also taken away my computer time....as the kids seem to need more of my time, or they want to be on the computer more! but tonight i decided it was blog time!
Post a Comment