Friday, August 8, 2008

08-08-08










I just thought today has the coolest date~! Plus I am SO excited for the Olympics!!! It's the weekend too!!
Pictures are from the Olympic Training center we visited this summer.

1 comment:

Cindy Reed said...

How funny - Paul was filling a form out the other day and had to put the date on it. He brought it to me and showed me the date 08/08/08, thinking it was so neat! :o) I guess we only get a date like that once a year. Pretty cool!

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family