Cari saying thanks
I wanted this picture because there is a picture of my Grandma and uncle with them posing in a salute just the same. I will have to find it and post it next to this.
This picture was originally of Trevor and me, but the "me" part looked really bad!! -- So here he is --Webelos extrordinaire!! Trevor doesnt always smile for pics so I really like this of him.
This past Wednesday was my last pack Meeting as Cub Master. I got a new calling and was sustained this past Sunday that will keep me associated with the scouting program but not as directly. I may not ever get out of Primary! I think it must be stamped on my forehead! Anyhow, in some amazing twist of fate the Stake has asked me to be the 1st Counselor in the Stk Primary. Thank you to many of you local readers who have already supported me in this endeavor! I was and am a little overwhelmed but I have a wonderful President and 2nd Counselor to work with as well as the board. I hope to be set apart tomorrow. So - wish me luck. It will start getting very busy very fast with ward conferences, Stake Aux. training, Stk Achievement Day Girls Day conference, Primary Sacrament Programs, Etc Etc. The kicker was that I thought I was DONE with Day Camp - but the Stk Primary usually helps with registration. Oh Well!
I think I will miss the cubmaster thing - a little - maybe--although it will be interesting to sit in the audience as a parent. Trevor will be in there until late June. He actually received quite a few Webelos pins on Wed. He has been working hard this summer when we went on all of our camping trips. Great job Trevor!
4 comments:
How exciting about your new calling...you will do a wonderful job!
Love that picture of Trevor,too!
Congrats on the calling, Lisa. I smiled big when I heard your name over the pulpit! Overwhelming, but exciting all the same!
Shay
awesome! love it.....i'm so excited to have britton going to scouts & learning all that fun stuff. man i have a lot to learn too!
Wow -- sounds like you are going to be busy!! You'll do a fabulous job in your new calling, Lisa! Congrats!
Post a Comment