7 years ago
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
At the bottom of my list . . .
Ok - Think of one of the worst sounds you can think of. I had to go to the dentist yesterday for 2 fillings. I usually handle that ok. However, the last time they did some fillings they could not get me numbed up enough! Even after like 3 shots - and I still was tensed up the ENTIRE time. So, I survived that barely at the beginning of the summer. Yesterday I was plenty numb but that sound of teeth being drilled - MY TEETH - is THE WORST! I am a pretty good sport about things like dentist visits but you always forget how horrible it sounds. Next time I will bring my I POD. Hopefully, there wont be a next time for a long while!. My teeth are not horrible but I do have my fair share of fillings. The kicker too is that when I left there I was etirely numb and lopsided and had to run a few errunds, feeling like I was drooling or nose running. Then after the the numbness wore off I felt some rough areas so I had to go back in the afternoon. And to think that some adults dont even have any cavities. Well, good for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.
Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!
temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!
Mt Rushmore
Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family






2 comments:
I get to go to the dentist today...not for a filling...just a cleaning. I know what you mean about not getting numb....it takes a lot of shots for me to get numb....it just doesn't set in quick enough....and then, when it does, i am numb ALL DAY!!!
Uugh! I hate going to the dentist, too!! I think I'd hate to BE a dentist -- everyone hates them! :o( You should ask Shay about hers -- it sounds like she's got a good one that totally pampers you when you go in.
Post a Comment