Monday, August 11, 2008

Cubs in the Parade










Our Pack was invited to join in on the parade this past Saturday. We had 12 boys and it was really fun. --A bit warm but it was a great experience for the kids. Some of the boys were holding a huge American flag and the others were tossing candy and pulling the pack wagon that Trevor and Josh help me with. I cant think of a time where I have actually been in a parade - (nope -I was never a rodeo queen or anything ha ha) so that was fun to do. Brandon and Todd were a huge help to me being there and supporting so much.

1 comment:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

You are such the scout family!!! I love it!!!....what a busy summer you have had!

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family