







While we were at SilverCreek - see below - Brandon had a fantastic time at Boy Scout Camp. He has pictures on a disposable camera that I still need to develop. I missed him SO MUCH!! We all did. We were so proud Brandon being a good boy and making good choices. Im so grateful that we can trust him in those types of situations. He earned 5 merit badges - swimming, canoeing, rifles, Soil and Water Conservation, and Wildlife. He also got the Polar Penguin badge - jumping in the lake every early morning. Todd was there for most of the week. All in all it was a big success. Besides being with his 5 friends from the ward - Tyler, Joey, Christian, Andrew and Noah, He was so excited to be able to see one of his best buddies -Calvin. He lives up north. They have been friends since they were babies.






1 comment:
Yep...Josh just got home, too! It was a long week, huh? I can't believe our boys are old enough!
Post a Comment