








A few weeks ago Brandon and his scout group and Todd and Trevor climbed Mt. Sherman. Todd has been wanting to climb a 14er for a long time so he want about to pass up a chance to volunteer as a dad helper. They had a great time and made it just fine. Brandon and Trevor were troopers getting up. I will have to get Todd to fill in some of the details. Anyhow, it was a success!






4 comments:
Looks like a great trip!! Glad they had fun!
Good for them! Looks like a big hike, but i am sure they loved every minute of it! Also, congrats ???? on your new calling....sorry i missed your call the other day.
Wow! What a hike...great job to all of them!
Love the new banner on your blog! :) a 14'er -- I have so much respect for those that dare...I'll just celebrate from down here though! :)
Shay
Post a Comment