Thursday, September 18, 2008

Christen's Class Field Trip

I am Christen's room mom this year. Of course I signed on before I realized the change in my calling. Anyhow, I love her teacher! Both of the boys had her as well. Their field trip last Friday was a walking tour of our town. They stopped at the Police Station, the Library, a local cafe for a milkshake, and the Fire Station. They were working on their mapping skills. It was fun -even though it was rainy off and of through the day!


http://widget-88.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="l" wmode="transparent" flashvars="cy=bb&il=1&channel=432345564261840008&site=widget-88.slide.com" style="width:400px;height:320px" name="flashticker" align="middle">


I seem to be having issues with posting my slideshows from slide.com. It keeps saying there is an error and wont show the slideshow right on the screen. Any ideas? You can click on View all images to see the pictures. Then press Original View to see how I actually set it up! Help!! Ann-- we NEED to get together!!


No comments:

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family