7 years ago
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.
Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!
temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!
Mt Rushmore
Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family






4 comments:
Lisa, I'm so sorry about the loss! It is so hard when a child is lost, it seems so unfair. Just remember that all the things you are feeling are absolutely normal and you have every right to feel them. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
Love, Andi
Wow. I am so sorry to hear about this little girl. I hope that you are doing ok, Lisa. Life is so precious - things like this really make you stop and realize how quickly things can change. We'll keep this family in our prayers.
Oh my goodness! That is so scary, and SO sad! I feel so bad for her family. I hope you are doing okay. Our prayer our with them.
Oh Lisa, that is just horrible. My heart just aches for that family. Do they know what/why it happened?
On a lighter note, congrats to Brandon for getting his star! Josh is getting his on Tuesday! Nice to see a little progress there!
Post a Comment