

Christen and I had fun together today. We slept in a bit and then went to a Baby Shower Brunch for my friend Cindy. It was at Mimi's cafe and it was fun to visit with all of the ward ladies. They have great omlets and muffins! Good luck Cindy! -Hope everything goes smoothly!
We were super close to Brunswick Zone so Christen and I went bowling with 2 free game coupons. It happened to be Cosmic Bowling, which I have never done before. I wasnt sure if all of that would be distracting but I actually played a good game -and so did Christen. A little known fact about me is that I actually took a bowling class with my friends at BYU ions ago. It was great fun!
When we got home we went on a bike ride. We were going to ride to the pool but it started thundering. Bummer. Todd and the boys got home fine. I will post that later. I was sure that they spent the whole night in the rain because that was how it was here but they lucked out I guess.
We were super close to Brunswick Zone so Christen and I went bowling with 2 free game coupons. It happened to be Cosmic Bowling, which I have never done before. I wasnt sure if all of that would be distracting but I actually played a good game -and so did Christen. A little known fact about me is that I actually took a bowling class with my friends at BYU ions ago. It was great fun!
When we got home we went on a bike ride. We were going to ride to the pool but it started thundering. Bummer. Todd and the boys got home fine. I will post that later. I was sure that they spent the whole night in the rain because that was how it was here but they lucked out I guess.






2 comments:
sounds like a fun day!!!!
What a fun time just mother and daughter. I need to do that with my girl too.
Post a Comment