
Early in January our Stake Primary and Stk Presidency- put on the first Stake Priesthood Preview. Usually this is done on the ward level. We as a Stk Primary Presidency we in charge of the set up, music - thanks Olivia, decorating - thanks Sarah and the food. The priesthood gave the talks. It turned out very well and was a big hit. Above are pictures from our ward boys minus Colin - not there. Pres and Sister Haycocks brisket was wonderful!! The ladies and I did a big Sams club run that day for everything else. I later invested in a Costco card so I can help with the purchases of these events. (turning in receipts for sure)
Anyhow, it went really well and the boys were attentive and well mannered. I cant believ that Trevor will be a Deacon the end of June!! Watch out!! I love that kid!!






No comments:
Post a Comment