Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!


I was very spoiled that year! Lots of Facebook bday wishes (loving that!), many calls from dear friends and family and lots of fun and FOOD. Too much food actually - but hey - I indulged. Probably should have been more careful but it was great. Lets see how many "out to eats" ...? 5 FIVE!! Craziness. Fun times though. Also saw two movies - Extraordinary Measures - I would highly recommend - and Leapyear - cute, but not a buyer for me.


Most of my gift receiving I will get during spring break when Brandon and I travel to Washington DC to visit our great friends the Ahlstroms - and DC. We hope to see Roger (Todd's brother) and Andrea as well. CANT WAIT!!!

2 comments:

the medeiros family said...

Looks like you were spoiled...and you deserved every minute of it! Glad you had such a great birthday! Fun to see a few faces I recognize in the photos, too.

Shay Brackney said...

So glad you had a great bday this year! Give Lori a squeeze for me when you see her!

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family