Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A few funnies

I just posted this on facebook but I wanted to write this down here--

The other day Brandon mentioned that the high school band may go to Ireland. -not sure about that - but anyway -- I said that that is where Grandpa served his mission. Trevor said, " I thought that Grandpa went to South Africa with Grandma. I said, " Yes, but when he was 19 he went to Ireland." Trevor asked, " Grandpa was 19???"

We were talking about the fact that Brandon wants to be an illustrator and then Christen said, " I want to be a Cold Stone worker!!" I also reminded Brandon that we are counting on the fact that he had wanted to work at Papa Murphys as a teenager!!

1 comment:

the medeiros family said...

Love it!!! Hmmm...I can't remember, were we ever 19, too?? ;)

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family