Sunday, January 17, 2010

First Dance

Last night Brandon went to his first Stake Dance!! I wasnt sure how he would take it or how he would feel - but he had a great time!! He had skipped the New Years dance because none of his buddies were going - and I wasnt going to push the issue. Yesterday there was an EFY conference and dance afterwards. His friend Noah stayed with him. There were a group of girls from our ward who stayed. They all had blast together dancing in a group. Noah's sister Amanda even gave a dedication song - YMCA to the boys and two others first dance. --OK now Brandon knows that I am writing -- I told him - hey - its not on facebook!! -- anyhow there are no pics because we certainly werent there - but our bishop made sure that he got a good start!

thats all for now - Brandon is mad that I am posting this!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Haha-- my older boys do NOT appreciate anything I post about them on my blog. I can relate. Glad Brandon had a good time! :)

the medeiros family said...

Woohoooo Brandon!!!!
(Lisa, what the heck...how can our boys be going to dances??)

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family