Last night Trevor had a band concert. He did a great job. His new band director plays the trombone so that is very cool for Trevor. As soon as that was over we raced over to the church for Trevor's last Pinewood Derby. He worked really hard on the car and he got some great tips from our home teacher. Good enough tips I guess to have him win 1st place out of all of the Webelos and went on to the final. I think he got 3rd or 4th in that. I had to leave to go to the stk center for a meeting so I didnt catch the results. On our way to the church Trevor said that we need to have another brother so that we can go to more Pinewood Derbies. I told him he would have to wait for his own kids. By the way his car was shaped like a Subway sandwich --$5 footlong! Everyone else went for the traditional racecar. Where is their creativity?
7 years ago












5 comments:
I love the subway car....i am a huge subway fan! Jared gets to start all the fun scouting stuff soon....if Trevor wants to come visit sometime when we are doing pinewood derby, i am sure we could use some pointers!!!
you rock trevor as always! great job at the derby! your last one!
The last pinewood derby. I'm not sad that cubs are nearly over. but sad, we weren't there with you guys. Love you.
You better come see me in April! I'm looking forward to it! :)
We currently don't have any cub scouts at our house! Not till October! :)
Love the car, Trevor!! Great work at the concert and the derby!
Post a Comment