Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

For New Years Eve we had our friends Dave and Denise over. That day we went to see Bedtime Stories - great movie - and then enjoyed the Wii and playing the game Dangerous Book for Boys Game. We just got it after Dave and Denise had gotten the book Dangerous Book for Boys for Brandon and Trevor. Great book and great game!!





A few days later we had some friends over for FHE. They will be moving in the near future which will be very sad. Stephanie and I visit teach together and their oldest daughter Lexie plays the trombone. Of course Todd had to conduct a little jam session. They were playing the Star Wars theme song and Christian and Dawson were having a great time playing light sabers to the music!



2 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Looks like fun....so, what game are you playing on the wii????

Jackie said...

I think I might have to break down and get a wii. The girls have just started asking for one recently.
We went to Bed Time Stories on New Years Eve as well. Jay and I loved it, but Sydney thought it was just o.k.-I wanted to kick her ;)...Side note. I tried to buy Jay the mountain dew jammie pants for Christmas too, but I could never find his size- :(

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family