Thursday, January 29, 2009


Yesterday my new presidency went out to lunch to Pegasus-one of my favorites. Three of us had birthdays in January. We also had to celebrate getting throught the month successfully. It has been SO BUSY with ward conferences, scout trainings, visits with ward presidencies and other things. It has been all good. We have a busy Feb and April with more conferences. I also found out that I have been assigned to be the Cub Day Camp Registrar. Funny because last year I really thought it would be my last with day camp. Luckily, I will have alot of help.
Anyhow we had a fun time together trying to visit about other stuff besides Primary. They are great ladies and we have a lot of fun together too.

1 comment:

the medeiros family said...

What a wonderful (and busy!) calling to be a part of...and I'm sure making wonderful friends along the way!

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family