Monday, February 25, 2008

My baby is 7!!













...................................................................................Christen's 7th birthday is today! I cant believe it! She is so grown up, and yet still loves to be cuddled and doesn't seem to mind when I call her my baby.

We do friend birthday parties every other year and this was her year. I told her that if we did one at the house rather than going somewhere she could invite more friends. And invite she did! Between church, school and dance class we had 14 little girls total on this past Saturday afternoon. We had it pretty organized with 3 different stations with Todd and the boys both helping me - ALOT!! It was fun though.

I made a butterfly cake from an idea in the Family Fun magazine and it turned out pretty cute even though we decided it looked better upside down from the original layout. We just moved the twizzler antennaes.

She also got a bike for her birthday, which she was thrilled about.

5 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Happy Birthday to Christen! I was thinking about her a little while ago....knowing it was her birthday....hard to believe it was 7 years ago!!!

Jackie said...

Birthday parties.....gotta luv em'
Christen is beautiful. She will be a knock out when she is 16.
Cute cake too. :)

the medeiros family said...

What a fun party!! Happy Birthday Christen! :)

deeder6 said...

Happy birthday Christen! I can't believe she's 7!

Shay Brackney said...

Goes quick doesn't it? Kenzie is turning 8 in March --- its so hard to watch the baby grow up....Christen sure is a pretty little girl!

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family