Sunday, February 3, 2008

Old "News"





...................................This is really old news - from New Years Eve.--You will see that I have finally played catch up and downloaded pictures. I should have done this one first because it was older. Anyway, we were invited to my friend Leslie's house to have fun with her family and extended family. We had a great time playing Rock Band and playing with a coveted Wii. I still cant believe that my friend's sister just happened to be at Target right as they were unloading the Wii truck and decided to get one even though she hadn't planned on it - And we searched and searched and then finally gave up!!
Christen was really mad because she crashed 15 min before the ball dropped on the Rockin' Eve show and missed all the excitement. When we got home we had to reinact it - but we are good at that from our Christmas - photo experience!!
Since I have caught up so much in one setting, I noticed that my first and most important blog post of the night went into olders posts - so please click on that one too!

No comments:

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family