Sunday, February 3, 2008

More from the big 39th





Check out ALL OF THAT SMOKE! - and it wasnt even 39 candles!
And Misty dog eating "my" cake!! It was a great weekend. I actually had a friend of mine tell me that it was her birthday today and she was 30. I was feeling SO OLD!! I was thinking - OK I was 9 when she was born, etc etc. Anyhow, I hope I make the most of my last year in my 30s! My mom sent me a card that said life starts at 40 - so I guess I am good. I also should mention that I had a great few days with several friends. Leslie and I went out window shopping and for a steamer and danish, Lori and I went out to the movies, my friend Andi sent me flowers, Julie gave me a shout out on her blog, I had many calls and cards, my inlaws, mom, and Todd gave me wonderful gifts or $ and Todd and I had extra time together. What a lucky girl am I!!! -- Well, the checkers at the grocery store have actually been calling me ma'am for a while now. Yikes.

No comments:

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family