I had a great Mother's Day! I had breakfast made, homemade cards, sibling sitting services, flowers and a trip to see my own mom a week ago. I was also able to catch up on blogging, attend my own ward (its been awhile with my calling and the trip), foot rub and taking a nap!!! We also had a wonderful dinner prepared by Todd and his dad with his folks over.









3 comments:
Cute candid pics with the kids.
So sorry that I missed you Lisa while you were here. I really am. That was the worst day. When you and Jul called I was literally laying on top of Sydney in the dentist chair. She was having a fit while the dentist was trying to give her some shots. For sure let me know the next time you are out. If it is this summer, then my work schedule is not as crazy either. Hope to see you another time soon. Glad you had a great trip. :)
Hi Lisa,
Just checking in. Sorry I missed you when you were here-- sounds like you were very busy! :)
Gwen
It was so great seeing you, too!!! Looks like you found the Draper temple just fine (I've yet to see it myself! lol) What a fun weekend for you...someday I'll make it to Women's Conf!
Post a Comment