Sunday, May 10, 2009

BYU Women's Conference

Tera Michelle and Teresa


Suzy, Bro T - (Teresa's Dad), me


Lisa and Karen

Sis. T - (Teresa's mom and my Laurel advisor ions ago), Mom, Tiana and Ralph - Visiting in the evening. We stayed at my brother Ralph's home in SLC
Tiana, Teresa, Mom, Michelle Lisa and Karen Suzy and Tera had to leave early.
Mom and Karen
Teresa and Tiana

Tiana and Michelle

L Tom Perry speaking. Julie Beck and Barbara Thompson also spoke.

Good to see my mom for an early Mother's day. Love You!!

My niece Michelle and I.
Michelle and I again. I loved walking around campus!!




This was a great experience to attend with family. We all loved the classes and loved just being together, visiting, catching up and walking around campus and the bookstore. Im not sure I would go every year, but it was definately worth the trip. Thanks again Teresa and Ralph for hosting - -and the use of your car! Gwen - Im sorry that I missed you on this trip!

1 comment:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I am glad you got to go. I didn't realize that Grandma T was your laurel advisor!!....or maybe i had, but forgot!

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family