Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Same stuff, different day

Not much interesting going on here. We are still busy - but it is the same old same old.

I have decided to go out to SLC Provo for BYU Womens Conference Ap 30th - May 1. I am meeting up with my mom and sister, sister in laws and nieces. Im excitied. I havent been anywhere for awhile. I would like to see some of my Utah friends!! I will keep you posted.


I had a little stupid me moment because when I booked the flight I was thinking that the conference was Fri/ Sat like they do Time Out for Women here. But no - after I already booked the flight getting there Thurs 1 pm I realized last night that it was Thurs/ Fri. Crap. I tried to change it but it cost more to change that I paid for the ticket. Oh well, that gives me a bit more time to visit before I catch up with my family. I cant believe I did that. Well, yes I can.

Originally I really wanted to go to the Time Out for Women here locally, but it just so happens to be the same day as our Stk Womens Conference which I enjoy- but could miss- but it also the same day as Christen's scheduled baptism that afternoon, which they really dont like you to change. Thus - trip to Utah, break for me!

1 comment:

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family