Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Containerizing

Last night we had an enrichment meeting about organization. I kind of wanted to stay home especially when the snow started but Todd was signed up to help with security and the nursery. it was good. Im glad I went. I have certain things in my life that are organized and certain things I am picky about - but not so much what Amy was talking about last night. Got some good ideas.

I came home to look in my pantry to find about 5 bags of pwd sugar some open, some not and about the same for brown sugar. Pathetic. I guess I could say it was food storage - although I didnt realize what I had. Apparently, I should be containerizing all of that stuff so I can see it - and stack it. Hmm, maybe I will do that today. Also, lots of jello and pudding boxes that probably should be containerized. They always fall everywhere. My bad.

Someone told me the other day that I really dont have an excuse not to organize because I am home all day with my kids at school. I tried not to be offended. I hate when people say that because I still am busy - busy calling, helping and subbing in the school, exercising, normal house stuff, etc etc. Im not sitting around eating bon bons all day. Ok maybe a weight watchers chocolate muffin (3pts) every once in awhile. By the way, Sarah you never came around with the Girl Scout cookie sign up. I will have to get a box outside Walmart I guess. I will try to eat them slowly.

Sorry - I seem to be in a bad mood today. Maybe I will go find a ww choc muffin and organize my sugars!! I will go exercize too.

3 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

just be careful....containerizing can become addicting and expensive! I don't have my kitchen all containerized like i have seen on hgtv shows....but, i am like you....some things are organized, and others, not quite so much....i am sorry someone said you should have plenty of time to organize.....i hate when people make comments like that!!! i know all the stuff you do....definitely takes time!!! especially exercising! Enjoy those bon bons, though....i mean ww muffins!!!

the medeiros family said...

You go girl!! I love organizing! I try not to get too discouraged when my attempts fail, though. I think I'm starting to accept organization (and cleanliness) are a process and not a destination (atleast I've never gotten there! lol)

Rachel said...

Did you get the $ from the library or did somebody claim it?! Inquiring minds want to know...

Good luck with the organizing :)

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family