Monday, December 1, 2008

Missing - glasses




I really know that I am getting old because I keep losing things --alot -- This time I am not totally blaming myself. Brandon's glasses have been missing now for 6 days. Usually when something is lost it shows up in a day or two but this is really rediculous!! We have turned our house upside down looking everywhere -the obvious places and the not so obvious. It is driving us all CRAZY. Todd put out a bounty to the the finder out to Sonic for lunch and that helped -but still to no avail.

Today at dinner Brandon said," I think we should have milk." It wasn't on the table but when he got it out we were all laughing because at some point he had put a missing -wanted sign on the milk like they do for missing children. The funny thing us that we rarely ever get the cartons of milk because we get the gallon jugs. Anyhow, it was funny.

In the meantime he is going to take his old glasses that he really dislikes until we either find them or - Feb when we can get him in for his next insurance paid visit to the Eye Dr. We thought about getting glasses at say, Walmart, but as soon as we do that they will turn up and then in Feb when he goes in for the yearly check up the perscription will have changed and we are out again some - but not as much.

Oh Well. . .

4 comments:

Cindy Reed said...

How funny! I love your milk carton sign. Hopefully you'll find those missing glasses soon!

Your blog is so cute, Lisa! I love it!

Thanks for your call yesterday. I'll mark your VT'ing. You're great! :o)

Shay Brackney said...

That milk carton was hilarious. I don't dare show Frank or he'll make me all sorts of signs...for my glasses, my shoes...my keys..oh my keys for sure. He should get a sky-writer for the number of times I lose mine! :)

Jackie said...

That is hands down the cutest story that I have heard in a long time!!! What a creative kid!!! :)

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

How clever of Brandon....that is funny....hopefully the glasses show up!

I love your background!

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family