
I went this morning with my friend Leslie to the morning showing of Twilight. There was a line up of ladies I knew and some I didnt know 1 hour before! It wasnt sold out - but it was fuller than usual AM movies. I know alot who went last night but I didnt think I could stay up and now that I can go to movies during the day with my kids in school -it is GREAT!!
Anyhow, I really enjoyed the move. I think that there was too much hype about it but most of it was good. I wouldnt say excellent -- of course there was a lot left out --some of it good to leave out for the tween crowd. Definately liked the book better - but worth seeing. What did you all think?






2 comments:
I just got home from seeing it for the second time and I loooved it. I'm going again tomorrow with my mom. I know, I know I'm a little obsessed.
Hi LIsa!! I saw it last night with a theatre full of 13 year olds and it was really fun!! We all screamed at the parts when Edward came or when something romantic happened--I felt like a young teenager again!
Post a Comment