Monday, November 17, 2008

Todd - the man of the hour







Sunday Todd was ordained a High Priest by his father. It was very exciting and special for him to have his parents there. Todd has and shows such deep respect and love for both his father and mother. I couldnt ask for better in laws!! Todd has been in the HP group leadership as a secretary - but has still been an Elder -which apparently is acceptable.

There were several changes in the ward and stake last week -one being that one of the assistants is now a High Councellor so we thought that Todd may be an assistant and thus be ordained as a HP. However, there were other plans I guess and he was just called yesterday as second Counsellor in the Young Mens presidency. We weren't super shocked becuse he has been very involved with those boys ever since cubs. He will love it. The funny thing that Brandon said was " Hey Dad, since I am the Deacons Quorum President and you are the Advisor over Deacons does that make me your boss?"


And then I quickly said, "no, I am still the boss!!" Todd just grinned knowingly!! I love that man!!

3 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Wow! Good for Todd....I can't believe how much he looks like his Dad....how fun that you live soooo close to them....i am sure it is nice to have them back from their mission! I think Todd will do great in his new calling!!!

Jackie said...

Todd is such a great guy-not surprised. Lucky boys. :)

Anonymous said...

awesome - very very awesome!

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family