




This year I told the kids we were not going to buy any costumes. They had plenty to choose from in the basement or swap with whoever. Trevor ended up winning a prize at the trunk or trreat for being the most creative/taking the most time for a costume in his age group. He was a bag of trash! Christen used a furry dog costume that we were given a long time ago but no one has actually used yet, and Brandon did a great job putting together a spy costume with Todd's mission overcoat, a hat from grandpa and silly glasses along with a maginfying glass and note pad. I told Todd he should go as Joe the Plumber but he didnt. We now have tons of candy and I am having a hard time not eating all the good chocolate. Trevor ate so much at the school party that he actually did throw up! I helped out with Chistens class party and it ws really fun. Today as a nice Sunday activity we played poker betting with all the candy. -nice huh?













1 comment:
I think that's great that you didn't buy costumes this year! My mom never bought them and we always had to try and be creative. I need to do that! I think I've just become so lazy that it's just easier to buy them. So, thanks for inspiring me!! And how funny that Trevor actually THREW up from eating so much candy! Poor guy!!
Post a Comment