7 years ago
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Poor Trevor
Today I substituted for Trevor's class. The kids all know me well enough and I have their respect. It was really fun - other than the fact that I had to take Trevor home before lunch even because he got sick! I actually just got him settled and went back to the school. I knew that he would just sleep anyway which is what he did. During the day I kept calling him and then finally I felt like I should get him into the dr. We thought it may be a migrane but then when I called in they said that it may be strep. Well - sure enough it was strep thoat and his fever had spiked. Anyhow, now he is on Amoxicilian and doing better. He and I will hang out tomorrow - although I may exercise because Friday I will miss. I am going to the 10:30 showing of Twilight with my friend Leslie. Anyone want to come? I am not up for the midnight showing. Sorry!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.
Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!
temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!
Mt Rushmore
Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family






2 comments:
Gosh...trevor, that is pretty extreme to get strep throat just to get away from having your mom be your teacher for the day!! I would love to go to Twilight with you....Matthew and I are going with some couples in our ward Saturday night.
oh no! i think that one was brought on psychosematically!
Post a Comment