Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall Break Fun

http://widget-1c.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" scale="noscale" salign="l" wmode="transparent" flashvars="cy=bb&il=1&channel=2594073385381454108&site=widget-1c.slide.com" style="width:400px;height:400px" name="flashticker" align="middle">

Ok I keep having issues with Slide.com. When I go to copy and paste my slide show it says that there is some error and then it wont post it how I want it. Any suggestions? I usually am trying to get caught up and it is late and I am too tired to work on it. Anyhow, if you click on view all images and them I think that it is original format then you will see what it should be. Please do so I dont feel like I wasted all this time!!!!

We did have agreat Fall Break. The weather here has been incredible. I dont remember ever having such a beautiful fall. we enjoyed the park, frisbee golf, having friends over, going to the rec center to swim, bike rides and also heading to the big city to the Mint!

We have been wanting to do that for a long time and finally did. It was very interesting. We learned that they were just barely working on the new Hawaii quarter and that the nickels will change soon so that the backs have four different pictures of where Abraham Lincoln lived to commemorate his 200th birthday year. They are also making presidential dollar coins. I will have to ask the kids what else they remember.

We took pictures around the area by the City and County bldg, the Library (does anyone know the story behind the giand horse on the giant chair?) and the State Capital bldg. It was a great day even though I hate driving in all of those one way streets. We also made it down to visit Todds parents and went ice skating down there. Todd took that Friday off - which he desperately needed.

1 comment:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Lisa--
I was having the same issue as you, then i realized i needed to be in Edit Html, as opposed to compose....it is the tabs on the top of where you are posting. See if that works.

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family