Sunday, October 19, 2008

A few laughs

Brandon to his friend Christian: You have moved around alot. How many houses have you lived in?

Christian: I lived in 6 houses.

Brandon: I lived in 2 apartments and 2 houses.

Christen: I lived in 2 houses

Trevor (singing) : I lived in heaven a long time ago, it is true!

And we only thought that he never listened in Primary!!


Just now at the dinner table --

Todd: Turn off the TV for dinner. (We usually have dinner much earlier but Todd was home teaching)

Lisa: But it is the Amazing Race (my favorite show) and they are in Auckland New Zealand!

Todd: Look of suprise that we would watch the show during his wonderfully made Sunday Pot Roast.

Lisa: Hey! We dont have Dish or TiVo or anything anymore!!

Todd: Well, we have eachother!

Lisa: grimacing and still watching the show -yeah we do.

Trevor: I am going to New Zealand on my mission.

Lisa: Good! -- you can visit my friends there and then we can pick you up afterwards!

Brandon: I will go where the Lord wants me to go.

Lisa: Even to Japan? (this is our running joke because he HATES eating fish.)

Brandon. Yes! The Lord will bless me with gift of tongues so that I can eat the fish!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Oh Lisa, so funny!!!! So as I read your post to Ken, he asks why your conversations are so spiritual while we just finished screaming at our kids to get their homework done but in different words. Have a great one!!!

Anonymous said...

trevor is such a crack up. his talk on sunday was hysterical. it makes me think that is how ethan is going to be once he gets through his bratty phase. just always goofing off to make people laugh....so cool...

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family