I just had to post these pictures of Christen. She was looking particularly cute the other day as she waited for her ride to school. Maybe it was the fact that we actually did her hair back or her uniform was put together just right, or that she has lost several teeth lately. I dont know. It reminded me of that song in Mama Mia (love that movie) called "Slipping Through my Fingers"where Donna is singing to her daughter as she prepares for the wedding. . . "School bag in hand, she leaves home in the early morning, waving goodbye with an absent minded smile. . ."
Time goes too quickly. You have to enjoy those little moments together!!






5 comments:
Lisa your kids are so cute. I love the two dogs!!!
Christen is looking sooooo grown up....and oh, so cute! We miss you all sooooo much!
she is cute - just the perfect mix of you & todd....how'd she get that blond hair though??
Both Todd and I were very blond as kids!
She IS a cutie!! You'll have to keep an eye on her when she gets older, because all of the boys will be, I'm sure!!
Post a Comment