OK - it is 3:45 in the AM. Crazy. I CANT SLEEP. Lots going on with my calling and the kids and ... life. I have been catching up on other peoples blog and a bit depressed that I havent blogged for awhile....
Wed AM we are leaving to go to Illinois for a mini family reunion on my side and then going to Nauvoo and Missouri sites on the way home. LONG drive -- but it will be great to get away. The kids have fall breat and are missing a few extra days. We are excited to go though!!
Then I will HAVE to post.
Christen got her cast off - now in a splint, We have avoided the swine flu however several of us have had colds. I have not been exercising like I should, parent teacher conferences, bookclub at my house Tues (bad timing on my part), 9 Primary programs to attend, Stk Aux training, scout "stuff", Brandon's Eagle board after we get back, having to deal with "Drama" in several different venues, crazy Colorado weather, getting packed up for the trip and my kids bugging me about Halloween costumes ( they have to make their own this year) and asking why I havent bought candy yet. A friend told me she was almost done Christmas shopping. hmmm. Me - not so much at all. Should think ahead at least about Christmas cards.
Im going to bed now. I guess on the couch so I dont bug Todd - although his snoring was keeping me up partly too. SIGH. One day at a time.
7 years ago






4 comments:
Ohh Nauvoo! What a fun trip...I've never been!
You sound so busy...I hope you can get a bit of a break soon. And...don't even give the Christmas shopping thing a second thought...it's only October! :)
Hang in there, Lisa! Enjoy the time away -- sounds like you need a fun break!
Sounds like you are going to have a great trip! Huh, I haven't even got Halloween figured out, let alone Christmas! One day at a time is right!
Hang in there sister- sounds like how we all feel from time to time. I hope you are having a great time in Nauvoo. There is such a strong spirit there, I love it!!! I have some dear friends serving a mission there right now too...just a little f.y.i ;) ...hope your little vacation helped you to be able to relax a little...life is too dang stressful some times :) Take care - Love ya
Post a Comment