
This is a bit old but I realized that I never posted about Trevors 11 yr old camp just after his bday. It was right after I finished with Day Camp. I went straight up the next day to be with Shanna, the Stk Primary Pres I work with. She was such a big help to me that I wanted to be there for her. It was a great camp! The only little issue was that there was a tornado warning that Friday night so they were not able to actually spend the night. Trevor was DEVESTATED!! However, they did go back early the next morning and resumed their classes. It really was well organized!






1 comment:
Looks like Trevor had a great time (even if he didn't get to stay the night!)
and ok....WOW!!!! Congratulations to Brandon for completing his Eagle project!! Well done to Brandon and you and Todd! When will his Court of Honor be? We are just gearing up to figure out what Josh will do for his project.
Post a Comment