Friday, June 5, 2009

Wrapping up the school year for Trevor




Trevor had a good year in band and learned a lot from his new band teacher who also plays the trombone.ght that Mr L was really cool because besides playing the trombone and 4 other instruments he at one time lived in Hollywood and was actually one of the monster/ creatures in the "Thriller" video and he also was the voice for Kermit the Frog for a few years. Anyhow, the band played at the graduation march for the school's 8th grade. It really sounded great! I will post a video later.


Trevor and his friend Carson earned their Arrow of Light awards together at his last pack meeting. I cant believe he is finished with Cubs. And I thought I was but not with my calling - the joke is on me!! Anyhow Trevor is excited for 11 yr old scouts and all that it brings. We are so grateful to have wonderful leaders!






Trevors last official field day as a paticipant. Next year he will help to run the show.


The 5th graders got to go bowling and go to the movie "Earth"
I was a chaperone.

No comments:

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family