Monday, June 8, 2009

Field Day Fun




Yay! I did it!! My first collage using Picassa. Thanks for the help Natalie! I feel so accomplished!!

3 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

I am finally getting caught up on some blogs....you sure have been posting a lot lately!!! Fun posts. How cool about your neighbors!!!

Jackie said...

Lisa-Fun post!!! I have to say too how very touched I was by your friends baptism. You and Todd are amazing people to share the gospel. It makes my heart so happy when I look at the pictures of the big day. I am always so envious of people that have the courage to share the gospel...I wish I had more "guts" when it came to that. WAY TO GO!!! :) :) :)

the medeiros family said...

Ok Lisa, what an amazing post about your neighbors baptism! Congratulations to them and huge kudos to you and Todd for sharing the gospel. That is just wonderful!

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family