Todd was well prepared and the spirit was strong. It went without a hitch until I went to help her change. OK - this would only happen to me. I went to unzip the jumpsuit and it was stuck. REALLY stuck - like we tried over and over again and my friend Lecia was in the bathroom and she tried for awhile - all as poor Christen was shivering! I finally decided we needed some scissors to cut the back out and get her dry! We did that and got her ready for the confirmation. I hope that this is not the only thing she remembers about her baptism when people ask!!
It really was a wonderful day and we had a nice family dinner afterwards. Congratulations Christen! We love you and Heavenly Father loves you too!










6 comments:
What a beautiful day it looks like. Your family is looking so good and grown up. You look fabulous. We are so happy for you.
Congratulations Christen. You looked beautiful in your white dress.
Congratulations! Wow, what a great day you must have had! I really like the pictures-- especially the "girls" in white! How beautiful!
Love, SueAnn
Congrats to Kristen!!! You look GREAT Lisa :)!!!!!!!!
What a nice day for Christen! She is growing up into a beautiful girl! I love her dress!
What great pictures to remember a special day!
I remember feeling "old" when Justin, our oldest, was baptized. I will be ancient by the time Sarah is! :)
Post a Comment