My mother is famous for her Lemon Meringue Pie - that I have always known!My mom has been visiting for a few weeks now. I thought that I knew pretty much everything about her - but there are a few things that I have recently found out.
She hates snakes - see prior post.
She has NEVER had a pimple - ever
She just had her first taste of guacamole. We stopped at Chipotle.
I taught her Sudoku and she is great at it.
There is always something to learn - even if it is trivial~ She also gave me a great perm and helped me make a t shirt quilt - for Brandon. I still have to make them for the other kids
She hates snakes - see prior post.
She has NEVER had a pimple - ever
She just had her first taste of guacamole. We stopped at Chipotle.
I taught her Sudoku and she is great at it.
There is always something to learn - even if it is trivial~ She also gave me a great perm and helped me make a t shirt quilt - for Brandon. I still have to make them for the other kids






No comments:
Post a Comment