
Christen just lost a tooth last night. I was trying to be more patient that usual because I hate to see them dangling. However, finally I had her brothers pin her down and I pulled it. It was REALLY wiggly for those of you that think I am really horrible. She was happy when it came out and also happy to receive $1 from the tooth fairy!! She will look super cute in her school picture in a few weeks. Now only if I could convince her to let me pull a few other loose ones!!
I love these pictures - A story with the pink goggles. When we were on our family reunion Christen's oldest cousin, Austin, is a great swimmer and he wore his goggles around his neck the whole time we saw him. Christen loves to swim so now she has been wearing hers either on or around her head all over the place!!






2 comments:
What a cute smile with that missing tooth!!
Ahh..she looks adorable!! Yes, I love the front teeth missing. I'm kind sad...Sarah's spaces have now filled in! :(
Post a Comment