7 years ago
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.
Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!
temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!
Mt Rushmore
Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family






3 comments:
I have just started playing Sudoku, too! I have been playing it on my kids' Nintendo DS "Brain Age 2". It's pretty addictive, like blogging!
I love it too! Very addicting, but at least while you're playing it, you know it's sharpening your mind (this is my justification).
same with me! i didn't get what the fuss was all about until my sister explained it...now it's my favorite! and you've been tagged lisa! check out my blog :)
Post a Comment