







This is the second time Christen has grown out her hair for the Locks of Love program. We just realized that her hair is 10 inches so we decided to go for it. She often complains about snarls -I can't blame her - and we have been talking about it for awhile now. We went to Great Clips - yes- I know - but they give a free hair cut if you donate. The hairdresser was worried because it was going to be very short. It didnt bother Christen at all and it really does look cute!
Sorry - the pics ended up being backwards -






3 comments:
What a great thing to do!! I think her hair looks adorable -- especially with her cute little earrings in her ears! :o)
Love the haircut! Looks like Shelby's. And, she is so pretty---just like Shelby! :)
Love the haircut! Looks like Shelby's. And, she is so pretty---just like Shelby! :)
Post a Comment