Friday, June 13, 2008

I've been Tagged

Well - I havent done this before but my friend Monica tagged me and this may be a little harder than some I have seen. I actually have to think.

7 things about me that are "Quirky"

Let's see ---

I love Cherries - I just bought some at the store - but I HATE HATE HATE anything cherry flavored or with cherries - yogurt, cherries with chocolate, ice cream -anything --ICK!!

I already mentioned the Sudoku thing. I really do have to do at least one a day.

I pop Todd's pimples. I know it is gross - but I can't stand whiteheads. I cant believe we even both still get pimples. We really are too old for that!


When my kids get loose teeth I have to try to pull them out. I dont understand it when other kids have their teeth dangling by a thread. It drives me crazy!! I usually use dental floss I never have figured out the string tied to the doorknob thing!

I have to have napkins at the table. I guess I am just messy- but I have to hold one during a meal - even if I dont use it. When Todd and I lived with my in laws for a few months before our kids were born I was amazed that they didnt keep napkins on the table. Maybe it is just my family!! I am like that with tissues too. I usually have a tissue in my hand - just in case and even at bed time. ( my allergies have been worse this season, I must say).

I trim up Todd's eyebrows. - No big deal I guess but when I was growing up with my dad he had way bushy eyebrows but never let anyone ever touch them. It drove me nuts! I got the last word on that one because when he passed away 12 years ago - from today in fact - I trimeed up his eyebrows while he was laying there in the coffin!! Creepy? I dont know. I love you dad!!

Housplants stress me out. We have three token plants in our house. I am amazed that they are still alive. - Actually maybe we have 4. I just dont like having the stress of knowing I have to keep them alive. I guess I am too busy keeping my husband, kids and the dogs alive, I dont know. I dont mind plants outdoors or potted flowers during the summer, or flowers in the garden. I even like getting flowers to put in a vase to enjoy because I know that they are temporary.


I can actually think of many more now - but I will leave it at that.

I guess I am supposed to tag a few other people so I will tag KeriLyn, Gwen, Wendy, and Alissa

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Hi there!
Thanks for tagging me! I've posted my 7 quirky (or maybe not so quirky) things about myself!

Monica said...

It was fun to read about your "quirky" habits...it's funny to really look inside yourself :)

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family