Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas morning -staged!!!

















..............I really had planned to update the blog a few days earlier, however, as I was trying to multitask --downloading pictures from the camera, making lunch for the kids (boiling water for mac and cheese) and entertaining the same kids and their friends, I inadvertently deleted several days worth of pictures!! Wow -- was I frustrated! I walked away from the computer denying the fact and finished the mac and cheese and then calmly - as to not upset my children's friends stated get your robes on Ellis kids and get the boxes from your gifts for some retakes!! I'm the type of person that once I have something in my head I have to do it right then - even though the friends were there. So -- when you look at these pictures they are pretty close to what happened without all of the paper and ribbons strewn everywhere!! ( So the next 2 blogs were staged as well)

We did have a wonderful Christmas morning together as a family as we enjoyed the new snow falling, gift giving and remembering our Savior's birth.

3 comments:

the medeiros family said...

Oh Lisa...I'm so sorry about this pictures...these look great though! Hope you all had a great holiday!

Cindy Reed said...

Wow -- you did a pretty good staging job! Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!!

deeder6 said...

You make me laugh Lisa!!! That's so good of you to think of just retaking them! U probably would have just sat down and cried!!!!
diane

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family