





Saturday Dec 1st we celebrated Brandon's 12th birthday. - He will actually have his birthday on the 6th. I can't believe I will have a Deacon by next Sunday! He is such a good boy. We are really proud of him and the decisions he makes as well as the friends he hangs out with. We do birthday parties every other year - so this was it. He had 4 friends (one couldnt make it) over and we went to Brunswick Zone to play in the arcade and to bowl. Then we went home for pizza and cake and ice cream. One good thing from the cannery trip - see past blog-- was that I did get some YUMMY 6 inch (then frozen) chocolate cakes that we used for the party so it really was fairly stress free. Todd was a big help and we had fun watching Brandon with his friends.






1 comment:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON!!
We hope you had a wonderful day. Lisa, can you believe he's passing the sacrament and going to YM's? I'm still not over the shock! lol
julie
Post a Comment