Friday, November 16, 2007

Brandon's last Blazer days










A few days ago Brandon received his Second Class and First Class Boy Scout awards. He is right on track to get his Eagle early - we will se if we can keep it up. His leaders have been so incredible this past year!!





You will also notice my new specs. I am getting old! They do help though for distances and Brandon is pleased that he is not the only one in the house with glasses. I can now understand some of his pain and complaints but it is not too bad. The lady at the glasses place said that these that I picked out look grandma - ish!! She tried to get me to get some others that to me looked much more grandma -ish -- so anyhow I like these!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Congrats on the scouting awards and achievements. It si great to have dedicated scout leaders working with your boys. Our web address is:
www.harpfamilyblog.blogspot.com
I hope to hear more from you. I will keep checking your blog. Thanks again for finding me. This is fun

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family