Friday, October 19, 2007

OOPS! Did it again!!

I was trying to add music to our slideshow after seeing Keri's and then I had duplicates!! Yikes- There was the same music playing at different times for awhile!! I gotta figure this stuff out. Have a great weekend! During this fall break we have been to the zoo, rec center pool, with friends, and bowling. I am always amazed at my kids after a full day of activities and they sit down for a minute, turn to look at me and say,"what are we doing when we get home!" Does anyone else out there get that?? It is time for school next week!!

1 comment:

Ralph and Teresa said...

Hi Lisa,

Just wanted you to know that I have checked your entire blog out! Great entries, darling pictures and quite the cute family!! Thanks for reminding me this past weekend that you have a blog. If you will send on email each time you post to check it out, I will be more inclined to do so. Take care. Love, Teresa

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family