Just for the record, it snowed here yesterday, Oct 14th. I knew fall would not last too long. I took a picture of Christen by our reddish tree just in case. Although, today was a beautiful fall day again.
Ever since Brandon was in Kindergaten I have taken a picture of the kids like this on the last day
Buddies
Josh and Andrew stayed over when their folks were gone and then we all went to Elitches together the other day. -Fun even though it poured rain in the end - we got make up tickets for another day!!
Lisa And Judi
We have had the best neighbors and we are SO SAD that they are moving! We will miss you Judi, Rodney and Travis
Grandma and Christen
It's time for a tea party for two!
Piano accomplishment
Christen finished her 1st book in piano! She is doing a great job - with a great teacher too!!
The Racer
Christen won 2nd place in the running race for all or Kindergarten and 1st grade
Field day
The kids had a great day after it was rescheduled because of rain
Three Dancing Friends
Christen, Samantha and Abby have been dancing buddies for 3 yrs now
Christen's recital May 2008
Just in case I cant copy the slideshow at some point-
Roadshow
My pictures were pretty dark but Brandon had a fun time being in our ward roadshow. He played the bishop - in the white shirt and tie on the right..
Christen as Horton
Christen had an animal project this week and chose an elephant. It was also "dress as your favorite book character day"
Dissecting a starfish
I helped out with this one - not something you do everyday!
Did you know? ....A Starfish has
no brain, 5 eyes, and a stomach that pushes though its mouth to catch stuff to eat!
Mrs. Z as Ms. Frizzle
I had to add this because we have the best librarian at our school! We have known her ever since Brandon was in Kindergarten. This was also for the dress up day.
Deans list 3rd quarter
That's our boy!!- and Pres Monson approvingly looks on!!
50's day
we were able to recycle Christen's dance outfit for 50s day
Our kids are on tv with local Weatherman Mike Nelson
No comments:
Post a Comment