Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010


We had a great Easter weekend. We decided to have our Easter dinner on Good Friday with Todd's parents on Good Friday. We each wanted to be in our homes to watch conference so that's how it worked out. It was also their 45th wedding anniversary. WOW. It was really nice. Actually, Brandon was at a scout snorkling activity. Anyhow, Sat we watched conference and Todd and I went to lunch in between and ran a few errunds. Sunday - Easter and more Conference. Loved it. I have to mention one funny. Trevor with a mouthful of chocolate, said, "Wow, what are the chances of it being Easter and not going to church!!" Of course we ALL watched general conference - with this year especially great because we have Direct TV again with the DVR - oh how I have missed that!!! I guess we will have to take the "dressed up" picture next week before the ward Easter service.
Sunday we had Dave and Denise over for breakfast, Easter egg coloring, traditional Easter cookies we make every year and conference. In the afternoon we even did smores as if we didnt have enough chocolate already. We should have used the peeps to roast though! I actually made it to the baptism of my friend Shanna's son in between sessions on Sunday. I guess her being the Stk Primary Pres gave her some pull to have it done that day. It was cool that it was Ryan's birthday and their Bishop had been baptized on an Easter Sunday as well. Very sweet spirit.
Loved General Conference, Easter and being with family and friends. We are so blessed. Good times!!

No comments:

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family