Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Printing the Blog

I am wanting to print my blog - for Christmas - birthday time. I know a few of you have done this. Any suggestions on which company - or any tips? I dont know what or how to do it.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

5 comments:

Pam said...

blurb.com

they have a really good tutorial and it is free to download. Good luck

Ducksfly2gether said...

I also have heard blurb is good and probably easier than the route I took, but I think my route is a little cheaper.

I used a program written by my college roommate, Blogs2Books.blogspot.com, and I used LuLu.com to print. If you decide to use them, let me know, they're usually offering some sort of deal in my e-mails.

Shay Brackney said...

I second blurb...I have used it every year. I print the entire year, hard cover...they are my journals. Blurb downloads everything including pictures...pretty slick!

Anonymous said...

I just made my blog into a book using blurb. suber easy.

natalie said...

I'm on my mom's computer and for got to sing in as myself, but that last comment was from me.

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family