Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sweet 16


Sweet 16 - Sweet because I finally fit back into my wedding dress zipped in the back even!!! :) ( it was formfitted, dropwasted, and still looser back on the wedding day) and 16 because that is how long Todd and I have been married! June 26, 1993 - June 26, 2009. Wow, time flies. I love you Todd!
I will try to have someone scan some of our wedding day pics so I can post them here too.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Congrats!! You look mah-va-lus!!

natalie said...

wow, Lisa! I've never held any hope of fiting back in my wedding dress. That's great. Congratulations on 16 years!

the medeiros family said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!
I don't think my dress would still fit me! Happy 16th anniv!!

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family